Organic Search Engine Optimization is a gradual process which focuses on making a website more and more search engine friendly. High ROI can be achieved from organic SEO if a website ranks well in top search engines.
If you want more traffic to your website and consequently more sales, then you must include Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in your marketing plan.
To give your site a good chance of getting some organic (natural or free) traffic from the search engines, you need to actively work on your site to give the search engines the incentive they need to rank your site well. Search Engine Optimization is just one part of an online marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimization maximises your presence and accessibility to your online audience. Our SEO strategy incorporates eﬀective keyword research, competitor analysis and monthly reporting.
Facts About SEO:
- Approximately 80% of people worldwide would type phrases into prominent search engine’s search box to get informations on products, services, etc.
- According to a survey more than nine billion searches were performed on various search engines like Google or Yahoo! in the US alone in the year 2007.
- About 50% of potential information seekers prefer to surf through companies found on first or second SERPs.
- There has been an increase of about 20% in the online sales in comparison to last year’s recorded online sales.
Thus, if you go through the facts stated above, you would realise how important it is to be listed properly on major search engines.
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Keyword and industry research
- Local Search engine optimisation
- Tracking reporting and analysis
- Link Building Strategy
The best way to divert online traffic to your website is through search engine optimization (SEO).
Imagine being able to offer your services to a wider audience through search engines. New traffic means greater possibilities of a sale. Having more visitors and more customers can lead to greater revenues and the opportunity for growth and expansion.